Welcome to our hub of hydrogen resources. Explore information on production, fuel cells, emissions, and safety. From industry associations to government programs, this collection of useful links will help you find the information you need.
- Department of Energy Alternative Fuels Data Center– US Department of Energy page that provides data on emissions from hydrogen production and vehicles.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Partnership (H2FCP)– Founded in 1999 as the California Fuel Cell Partnership, the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Partnership is an industry/government collaboration aimed at expanding the market for fuel cell electric vehicles powered by hydrogen to help create a cleaner, more energy-diverse future with no-compromise zero emission vehicles.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Nexus– Hydrogen Fuel Cell Nexus is a business-to-business directory that helps suppliers connect with buyers.
- Hydrogen Student Design Contest– The Hydrogen Student Design Contest has challenged multi-disciplinary teams of university students to apply their creativity and academic skills in the areas of design, engineering, economics, environmental science, business and marketing to the hydrogen and fuel cell industries.
- United States Hydrogen Map
- Federal Hydrogen Programs– The Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program website offers a portal to information about the Department of Energy’s research and development in hydrogen production, delivery, storage, and fuel cells, as well as activities in technology validation, systems analysis and integration, safety codes and standards, and education.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Stanford Hydrogen Initiative
SLS EM1 LH2 tank moves to Cell A” by Steven Siepel. CC by 1.0
- The University of California, Irvine Advanced Power and Energy Program (APEP)– The Advanced Power and Energy Program (APEP) conducts research in the following five elements of the energy domain for generating electricity and powering the transportation sector: Energy Systems Integration and Impacts; Renewable Fuels; Energy Storage; Fuel Cell Science and Technology; and Combustion Science and Technology.
- The Center for Hydrogen Safety– The Center for Hydrogen Safety is a global non-profit dedicated to the promotion of hydrogen safety and best practices worldwide. We support and promote the safe handling and use of hydrogen across applications and provide a common communication platform to ensure safety information, guidance and expertise is available to all stakeholders.
- FCHEA Safety, Codes & Standards
Personal H2S Gas Detector,Check gas leak. Safety concept of safety and security system on offshore oil and gas processing platform, hand hold gas detector.” by Chanjaok1. CC by 1.0.
Trade Associations & Industry Information
- Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (CHFCA)– The CHFCA raises awareness of the many economic, environmental, and social benefits of hydrogen and fuel cells.
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association (FCHEA)– The Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association (FCHEA) represents the leading companies and organizations that are advancing innovative, clean, safe, and reliable energy technologies.
- Fuel Cell Works
- Renewable Hydrogen Alliance
A hydrogen pipeline illustrating the transformation of the energy sector towards to ecology, carbon neutral, secure and independent energy sources to replace natural gas” by Malp. CC by 4.0