Our Core Strengths
The CHBC serves our members as:
- Respected advocates for the industry and our members;
- Experts in developing, analyzing and communicating legislative and regulatory policy to promote the commercialization of the hydrogen and fuel cell industries;
- Technical and market resources in renewable hydrogen production, hydrogen pipeline blending, hydrogen storage and distribution, power generation, and all segments of the fuel cell electronic on-road and off-road transportation markets;
- Disseminators of key industry developments to members, decision makers, opinion leaders and other influencers, emphasizing hydrogen as a zero-emission, renewable energy solution;
- Facilitators of industry networking and the exchange of information among our members to enhance connectivity within the hydrogen and fuel cell industry and to end users;
- Supporters of the acceptance, safe development and commercialization of hydrogen and fuel cell technology;
The CHBC operates under the principles of leadership, integrity, teamwork and inclusion.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The CHBC is dedicated to equality. Organizational strength comes from incorporating multiple perspectives from diverse stakeholders. Creativity and innovation are enhanced when all voices are heard and given consideration. At the CHBC we strive to include participation from all individuals, regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, or physical ability and appearance. Our goal is to create an institution that reflects the inherent diversity of the communities where our members operate.
We strive to have a diverse Board of Directors, and to enroll a broad membership. Further, we understand our responsibility to help develop an inclusive next generation of professionals in the hydrogen and fuel cell industries. We believe our approach will bring us nearer to an organization where our members are empowered to be authentically themselves and provide a platform for diverse opinions.