Interested in posting your organization’s hydrogen and fuel cell job opportunities? Contact Emanuel Wagner at email@example.com. Costs for jobs postings for 60 days are as follows:
|Platinum Members and higher:||$0|
California Hydrogen Business Council (CHBC) seeks an Executive Director in California. As Executive Director, you will manage all aspects of the day-to-day management of the CHBC staff and resources and serve as the organization’s external champion for the advancement of the hydrogen sector in California. This position can be performed from home anywhere in California.
If you have strong leadership skills with a background in policy, then this is the job for you.
- Maintain a position as a leader on matters related to hydrogen among key stakeholder groups in California. Represent the organization in public forums as necessary.
- Lead the development of the strategic plan to achieve board-approved objectives for advocacy, organization development, and other matters.
- Work with members and staff to identify areas where CHBC’s engagement can support the development of the hydrogen and fuel cell industry.
- Convey the strategic clean hydrogen future to external stakeholders, the staff, and the board by being active and visible in the policy and business community.
- Maintain strategic alliances with other related trade associations and non-profits.
- Oversee the administration of CHBC, including revenue generation, member recruitment, strategic planning, budget management, and staff management.
- Communicate timely and effectively with the Board.
- Manage the fiscal integrity and governance of CHBC.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS CHBC puts great value in the Executive Director position by offering a total compensation package (including Medical Match, 401 K Match, and paid-time-off) of $150,000 – $180,000 a year, plus performance-based bonus, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 10+ years of senior trade organization management or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Experience working with a Board of Directors preferred.
- Experience at a senior level in energy or environmental organizations is preferred.
- Travel is required.
- Demonstrated success in strategic decision-making and building customer and member bases.
- Demonstrated success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence and importance to the hydrogen community.
- Working knowledge of financial management, budget preparation, generating new revenue streams, improving financial results, and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- Experience creating diversity, equity, and inclusion.
APPLY ONLINE. Click “Apply Now”.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
ABOUT The California Hydrogen Business Council (CHBC), located in the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento, California, is composed of over 120 members, the Council’s mission is to develop and support policies that are representative of our member’s interests in the advancement and commercialization of hydrogen and fuel cell technology.
California is the epicenter for domestic energy, environmental, and sustainability policy. Hydrogen and fuel cells are an increasingly important pathway to reach California’s decarbonization and zero-emission goals. The CHBC is engaged in several venues to support the sustainable growth of the industry, including the Governor’s office, the state legislature, the California Air Resources Board (CARB), the California Energy Commission (CEC), the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA). Learn more at californiahydrogen.org
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The California Hydrogen Business Council is a non-profit advocacy-based organization, 501 (c)(6), and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Project Manager Electrical Engineer Job Description
Must be an electrical/controls engineer with a PE. Must be willing and able to obtain a California license. We design and fabricate containerized hydrogen systems on behalf of others. Experience with hydrogen systems, and PLC controls are desirable and will be discussed during an interview. Will be responsible for writing equipment specifications, performing calculations, sizing, bidding and procuring commercially available components. We design the enclosures or use existing skids/containers. All designs are to be modelled in 3D – desirable to have CAD capability and be able to work well with designers. Drawings will be issued for fabrication/construction and permitting by local authorities all over the country. Must coordinate and work well with other disciplines and suppliers. Ideal candidate will be familiar with and able to use CadWorx 2018 or newer. Must be familiar with and comfortable with Continuous Quality Improvement and KPIs. Resume must demonstrate success at meeting cost, schedule and quality goals for completed projects.
Project Manager Structural Engineer Job Description
Must be a structural engineer with a PE. Must be willing and able to obtain a California license promptly. We design and fabricate containerized hydrogen systems on behalf of others and design site improvements such as foundations, piers, grading and drainage and traffic flow for new hydrogen production and delivery sites. Experience with hydrogen systems, such as electrolyzers, reformers, compressors and storage tanks is desirable and will be discussed during an interview. Will be responsible for writing material specifications and evaluating bids for purchase of containers and enclosures, designing and implementing modifications to Iso containers, structural steel and supports for equipment, pipe, tubing and valves and electrical components and for assuring seismic suitability. Must be experienced in performing structural calculations including FEAs, sizing, bidding, and procuring materials to support hydrogen equipment, and enclosures and skids for mounting equipment. Able to prepare weld maps and develop AWS welding requirements and procedures. All designs are to be modelled in 3D –
must have CAD capability – and be able to collaborate well with designers. Ideal candidate will be familiar with and able to use CadWorx 2018 or AutoCAD. Must be competent with Enercalc and SAP2000 or equivalent. Civil and structural drawings will be prepared and issued for construction and permitting for projects nationwide so must be familiar with design and construction codes and standards for structural and civil work. Must coordinate and work well with other disciplines and suppliers. Must also be able to work well with shop welders and fitters. Must be familiar with and comfortable with Continuous Quality Improvement and KPIs. Resume must demonstrate success at meeting cost, schedule, and quality goals for completed projects.
Senior CAD Designer Job Description
We are seeking CADWorx Designer/Draftspersons to become a part of our team in Cheyenne, Wyoming! You will prepare detailed working drawings for fabrication/construction as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Piping, Structural & Electrical designers/modelers needed. Set up new projects linking company libraries and standards to project files. Install and maintain CADWorx and BrixCad software subscriptions and updates. Create 3D models and 2D drawings for piping, structural, electrical and instrumentation. PFDs. P&IDs, Single Lines, and 3 D layout of piping (mostly tubing) cable and conduit (480 v and below down to control cabling and small structural members (4” and under structural shapes) and sheet metal details for skids and containerized process systems.
- Must be experienced in setting up new projects and libraries/specs. Must be able to create new material specifications for component library and add to and grow our library of fittings, and shapes in CADWorx libraries. Must be able to generate material lists (BOMs) from completed models in IsoGen. Pay commensurate with experience. Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments (such as penetration dimension for inserted tubing.)
- Review and modify designs to simplify installation of technologies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion
- Coordinate with other discipline engineers and designers regarding systems relationships
Sales & Business Development Leader – Americas
Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC is a manufacturer of heavy-duty, zero-emissions hydrogen fuel cell stacks and engines for mobility applications. With facilities located in the U.S. and Europe, Nuvera provides clean, safe, and efficient products designed to meet the rigorous needs of industrial vehicles and other transportation markets.
Nuvera is a subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, Inc., which designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names. Hyster-Yale Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 7,600 people worldwide.
We are seeking a Sales and Business Development Leader (Americas). This role will initiate, lead and grow the market share of Nuvera Products and Services in the Americas. The position works closely within the Nuvera/HY commercial groups to ensure a consistent, professional and overall profitable business. The position is targeting a solid P&L result for Nuvera product in key Americas segments and customers encompassing in Unit Sales, Parts and Services.
This role will operate primarily remotely and require frequent travel within the Americas region.
Senior Specialist, Government and Community Affairs – California/Arizona
Nikola Corporation’s mission is to Pioneer Solutions for a Zero-Emissions World. We constantly seek talented and motivated individuals who possess a proven track record of excellence to join our team.
Nikola is looking for an experienced Senior Specialist, Government and Community Affairs to support Nikola’s efforts that advance commercial development and market penetration of zero emission vehicles and infrastructure in the Western Region of the United States. We are looking for someone who will be primarily responsible for building and fostering local and regional-based relationships to educate government and community leaders about Nikola and its products and infrastructure development plans. The position will report directly to the Manager of State and Local Government Affairs for the Western Region and work in cooperation with enterprise-wide teams to advance Nikola’s business objectives in the Western region of the United States. Key duties will include cultivating strong relationships with local and regional government agencies and leaders, community and grassroots stakeholders and organizing community-based dialogue and events to support Nikola’s business presence in specific deployment communities. Additional duties will also include researching, analyzing, and tracking local planning and zoning ordinances and state regulations impacting zero-emissions heavy-duty transportation and fueling infrastructure and supporting GAGP advocacy efforts impacting local and state policymaking and cultivation of local and state incentive programs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for clean transportation and clean energy, cultivating relationships with state and local elected officials, key industry and community stakeholders, deep knowledge of state and local government operations and policymaking, advocating policies and programs that can transform industries as well as experience providing testimony and written correspondence to state and local elected officials and agencies/organizations. Familiarity with a typical start-up environment complemented by policy experience working within a local, state, and/or regulatory agency and/or within the private sector in the clean transportation and/or energy sectors in a government relations, public affairs and/or lobbying capacity and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams are a plus.